Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Virginia Beach
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Virginia Beach offers one of the most highly respected, quality martial arts programs in the nation. The choice to join us is a choice to join a distinguished, time-honored martial arts academy that is rich in tradition. From the day of its founding on March 16, 1992 as the LINXX Academy, it has grown in size and stature, but remains committed to the task of providing students with the most practical and effective self-defense skills, rooted in the principles of ethical-moral development. We offer instruction tailored to individual needs in an atmosphere that promotes teamwork, camaraderie, and personal growth. We promise to make you a competent, confident, and complete martial artist. Our approach to martial arts training is a positive life-changing experience. Train for free for ten consecutive days. If you’re not satisfied, then simply return your uniform… that’s it!
– Bill Odom, Master Instructor
WHY CHOOSE A CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER?
• GRACIE JIU-JITSU CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER®
• PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES
• STRUCTURED CURRICULUM
• FREE ACCESS TO GRACIE UNIVERSITY
• THREE LOCATIONS: CHESAPEAKE, NORFOLK, AND VIRGINIA BEACH
• INCLUDES KARATE AT NORFOLK AND CHESAPEAKE LOCATIONS
WHAT IS GRACIE UNIVERSITY?
All students are automatically enrolled in the Gracie Certified Training Center Family Membership program. This enables access to Gracie University online lessons and attendance at any CTC in the world for up to one week at no cost.
• SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION. We’re offering two camps this year!
– Gracie Bullyproof Summer Camp – Virginia Beach, 18-22 July, 9 AM to Noon. Click here to register.
– Gracie Bullyproof Summer Camp – Norfolk, 1-5 August, 9 AM to Noon. Click here to register. In Norfolk, we will offer a full day of camping by adding another three hours of fun, games, and martial arts training from 12-3 PM. Please specify half or full day when registering.
• CLOSED FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, 28-30 MAY. We will close in observance of the Memorial Day Weekend from Saturday, 28 May through Monday, 30 May.
• CLOSED FOR SUMMER BREAK, 2-9 JULY. We close in observance of Independence Day and for summer break from Saturday, 2 July through Saturday, 9 July.