Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Virginia Beach offers one of the most highly respected, quality martial arts programs in the nation. The choice to join us is a choice to join a distinguished, time-honored martial arts academy that is rich in tradition. From the day of its founding on March 16, 1992 as the LINXX Academy, it has grown in size and stature, but remains committed to the task of providing students with the most practical and effective self-defense skills, rooted in the principles of ethical-moral development. We offer instruction tailored to individual needs in an atmosphere that promotes teamwork, camaraderie, and personal growth. We promise to make you a competent, confident, and complete martial artist. Our approach to martial arts training is a positive life-changing experience. Train for free for ten consecutive days. If you’re not satisfied, then simply return your uniform… that’s it!
– Bill Odom, Master Instructor
WHY CHOOSE A CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER?
• GRACIE JIU-JITSU CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER®
• PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES
• STRUCTURED CURRICULUM
• FREE ACCESS TO GRACIE UNIVERSITY
• THREE LOCATIONS: CHESAPEAKE, NORFOLK, AND VIRGINIA BEACH
• INCLUDES KARATE AT NORFOLK AND CHESAPEAKE LOCATIONS
WHAT IS GRACIE UNIVERSITY?
All students are automatically enrolled in the Gracie Certified Training Center Family Membership program. This enables access to Gracie University online lessons and attendance at any CTC in the world for up to one week at no cost.
FREE WOMEN’S SELF-DEFENSE AND GRACIE JIU-JITSU INTRODUCTORY SEMINARS!
• Join us on the mat for free seminars conducted throughout the year on Saturdays from 1-3 PM. All who are interested ages 12 and up are invited to attend. No experience necessary. Check the News page for upcoming events or click HERE for more information about the events.
FEDERAL HOLIDAY CLOSURES FOR 2023:
• JANUARY 14-16, MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY
• FEBRUARY 18-20, PRESIDENTS DAY
• MAY 27-29, MEMORIAL DAY
• JULY 1-8, SUMMER BREAK ICW INDEPENDENCE DAY
• SEPTEMBER 2-4, LABOR DAY
• OCTOBER 7-9, COLUMBUS DAY
• NOVEMBER 23-25, THANKSGIVING
• DECEMBER 23 DEC- 1 JAN, WINTER BREAK ICW CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS DAY